Last updated on March 5th, 2022 at 07:35 pm
Why Do We Need Fruits & Greens?
A recent analytical study of over 142 research publications found that the largest reductions in health risks were associated with individuals who ate roughly 10 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. From a Harvard study “A diet rich in vegetables and fruits can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar. This can help keep appetite in check.” Those are all great benefits. If we summed them up a high-level list, it might look like this:
- Prevent and reduce the risk of significant disease
- Support healthy GI tract function and digestion
- Support energy production and vitality
- Supports immune system function
- Help to regulate and control blood sugar levels
- Supports hormonal balance and a healthy lipid profile
- Naturally alkalize the body
So who can eat that many servings of fruits and vegetables in a day? It would take a lot of time to eat that much. Most of us don’t like that many fruits and vegetables even if we had the time to eat them so what can we do? One solution is Nutridyn Fruits & Greens. It’s an easy and great tasting way to make up for the lack of nutrients in our daily diets.
What is Nutridyn Fruits & Greens?
Fruits & Greens Daily Drink is a hearty superfood powder that has the antioxidant power of 20+ servings of fruits & veggies! It is loaded with generous stores of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants so even if you can’t eat them you’re still getting them. It’s made from a wide variety of nutrient-packed superfoods including Acai, Mangosteen, Noni, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Acerola Berry, Spirulina, and more!
It also has over 20 fruits and vegetables in their organic form. Fruits & Greens is pure and is Gluten-free, wheat-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, no caffeine, no stimulants, no MSG, no preservatives, no artificial sweeteners! There are two different fruit and vegetable blends that you can read about below. We’ve listed out what flavors correspond to the different blends below for your convenience.
Because it has enzymes, probiotics, and prebiotics, it helps with digestion and provides stomach support. It also has anti-inflammatory support with ingredients of Turmeric, Quercetin, Chlorella, Kelp, Kale, and all of the antioxidants!
What Does Nutridyn Fruits & Greens Taste Like?
Personally, I think it tastes great and it mixes well using the shaker cup. It doesn’t have a bitter aftertaste and because it mixes well it’s not gritty or grainy. It’s by far the best fruits and greens supplement that I’ve tasted and I’ve tasted many of them.
What Flavors Are Available?
Berry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Chocolate, Espresso, Mint, Blackberry-Tangerine (with monk fruit), Chocolate (with monk fruit), Green Tea-Melon, Chocolate-Mint, Pink Lemonade, and Grape
8 Great Ways To Use Nutridyn Fruits & Greens
- Traveling: We’re all on the go so stay healthy while you’re going. Simply mix a Fruits & Greens To Go Pack in water and shake. The shaker cup really helps mix it but a spoon will do just as well.
- Make Oatmeal Great Again by cutting out the sugar and spreading some Fruits & Greens on it. I’m a big fan of Bob’s Red Mill Organic Steel Cut Oats. If you get lucky you can find a great deal on them at Costco (usually October to March or so is when they carry them). I heat them with water on the stove top and then sprinkle Fruits & Greens on top. It’s absolutely delicious.
Best flavors to use: Berry, Strawberry-Kiwi, Chocolate, Espresso
- Coffee for Kids: I don’t know about you but my kids always want to drink or taste my coffee so I told them I would get them the next best thing. I whip them up some Fruits & Greens Espresso and water in a shaker cup with two ice cubes. If they prefer hot you can use water from your tea pot. For a richer drink you can substitute the water for almond or coconut milk. My kids love it to this day.
Best Flavors to Use: Espresso
- Fruits & Greens makes a great coffee creamer. I recommend starting with 1/2 of a scoop and you can go up to a full scoop if it suits your tastes. Would you rather have real fruits & green superfoods with your coffee or corn syrup, dipotassium phophate and sodium aluminosilicate as found in your many popular coffee creamers?
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Espresso, Mint, Chocolate-Mint.
- Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate are great treats that everyone loves. Stir a scoop of Fruits & Greens into coconut or almond milk and shake. You can turn it into hot chocolate by heating it on the stove. Brilliant!
Best flavors to use: Chocolate, Chocolate-Mint, Espresso.
- Fruits & Greens makes great natural food coloring and natural flavoring. Use it when your making icings and frostings for use on any baked goods such as cakes, muffins, cookies or cupcakes.
- Smoothies: Add a scoop to any smoothie your making at home. This can be a great way to hide any fresh greens that you may be adding to your smoothie as well. Make it a complete meal by adding a scoop of Paleo Protein and a tablespoon of MCT oil. If you’re an athlete you might consider using Klean Isolate Protein which is certified for sports use.
- Popsicles are easy to make by stirring together 2 cups water or coconut water, 1 scoop Fruits & Greens and 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice. Pour into the popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours before serving. Don’t forget your popscicle sticks.
What’s In Nutridyn Fruits and Greens?
I’ve included some highlights of important fruits and vegetables contained in the Nutridyn Fruits and Greens flavors to highlight some of the goodness. I’ve also included the labels and which flavors go with them as some flavors feature the Super Fruitox blend and others feature the Super Vegetox Blend.
Also known as the Lycium berry, this fruit contains more iron than spinach and more vitamin C than oranges (per ser
Also known as the Lycium berry, this fruit contains more iron than spinach and more vitamin C than oranges (per serving). Goji is also rich in zeaxanthin, a chemical closely related to lutein that supports healthy eye function. Moreover, Goji has been shown to have positive effects on the immune system and inflammation.
This antioxidant-rich fruit is high in vitamin C, vitamin K, polyphenols, and potassium. Research has shown that pomegranate consumption can support healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular function by promoting healthy endothelial function.
This variety of cabbage contains astonishing amounts of micronutrients, with over 100% of the daily value of vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin K per 100 grams. Kale also contains a class of rare compounds called glucosinolates that help detoxify the body by activating important enzymes.
This berry may be small in size, but it packs a punch of anthocyanins that is unmatched. Anthocyanins are a class of antioxidants found in plants that have been shown to support healthy blood lipid levels. They also help with digestion, weight loss, immunity, energy levels, and longevity.
This perennial plant gives curry dishes their distinctive taste and golden color. Turmeric has been used in traditional medicine throughout Asia for thousands of years, thanks to its unique compounds called curcuminoids. Curcuminoids act as antioxidants and support the immune system. Research also suggests that curcumin can help maintain healthy circulation and support joint health.
Chlorella is an exceptionally nutrient-dense algae containing plentiful amounts of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, and B6. It is also a rich source of vital minerals, such as calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Recent clinical trials suggest it may also support healthy blood pressure, blood lipid levels, enhance immune system function, and wound healing.
This tall evergreen and flowering tree shrub has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries as a means of supporting gastrointestinal function. Noni contains a large number of alkaloids, compounds that help lower blood pH and maintain an alkaline state; in turn, alkaloids have a variety of beneficial properties in humans, especially with regards to vascular and immune function.
The raspberry contains a multitude of potent phytochemicals with therapeutic properties in the human body. Such phytochemicals include ellagic acid, catechins, and quercetin, which have been shown to support healthy inflammatory responses. Furthermore, raspberries are rich in essential micronutrients, such as vitamin C, folic acid, iron, copper, and magnesium.
Kelp is a large brown seaweed rich in micronutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. It also has a large amount of iodine, and supports digestion.
This white, fleshy fruit is renowned for its refreshing taste and bounty of micronutrients, particularly magnesium and manganese (which are commonly lacking in typical Western diets). The polyphenols (called xanthonoids) have been shown to support healthy immune, pancreatic, and cardiovascular function.
SuperFruitox Flavors — Berry, Pink Lemonade, Grape, and Strawberry & Kiwi
SuperFruitox Antioxidant Blend
Raspberry Fruit Extract, Black Raspberry Fruit Powder, Blackberry Fruit Powder, Papaya Fruit Powder, Plum Fruit Powder, Strawberry Fruit Powder, Cranberry Fruit Powder, Kiwi Fruit Powder, Watermelon Fruit Powder, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry Leaf Extract, Acerola Berry Powder, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Black Cherry Fruit Extract, Organic Acai Berry Powder, Organic Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Organic Raspberry Fruit Powder, Organic Bilberry Fruit Powder, Organic Blueberry Fruit Powder, Lycium (Goji) Berry Powder, Mangosteen Fruit Powder, Noni Fruit Powder
Digestive Enzyme and Probiotic Blend
Fructooligosaccharides, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Papain, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium breve Vegetable Antioxidant Blend
Carrot Root Powder, Beet Root Powder, Radish Root Powder, Purple Cabbage Leaf Powder, Japanese Knotweed Root Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Powder, Turmeric Root Extract, Kale Leaf Powder, Kelp Powder, Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Powder, Alfalfa Herb Powder, Spirulina Powder, Broccoli Head Powder
Oat Bran Powder, Apple Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Prune Fruit Extract
SuperVegetox Blends — Chocolate, Espresso, Chocolate Peppermint, and Mint
SuperVegetox Antioxidant Blend
Organic Spirulina Powder, Organic Carrot Root Powder, Organic Broccoli Leaf Powder, Organic Cauliflower Bulb Powder, Organic Spinach Leaf Powder, Organic Parsley Leaf Powder, Chlorella Cracked Cell Wall Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Japanese Knotweed Root Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Organic Beet Root Powder, Kelp Powder, Kale Leaf Powder, Alfalfa Herb Powder, Alfalfa Concentrace® (Trace Mineral Complex)
Fruit Antioxidant Blend
Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Quercetin Dihydrate, Acerola Cherry Powder, Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry Leaf Extract, Concord Grape Fruit Powder, Bromelain, Lycium (Goji) Berry Powder, Mangosteen Fruit Powder, Noni Fruit Powder, Acai Berry Powder
Digestive Support Blend
Organic Cinnamon Bark Powder, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Apple Fruit Powder, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Papain, Protease, Licorice Root Powder
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
NOTHING IN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED AS OR SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS, MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY HEALTHCARE AND/OR NUTRITIONAL MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR CONSUMER INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SUCH MATERIAL IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE FOR CONDITIONS OR TREATMENT, NOR IS IT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MEDICAL EXAMINATION BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. CONSUMERS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR OWN HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS.
About the author
Chris Bowman is the COO of SimplyNutrients.com which is part of Dr. Jamy Antoine's Select Health Practice in Edina, Minnesota. Chris is passionate about helping people live healthier lives through using the best practices of nature, nutrition and medicine.